Dorel Industries Will Hold a Conference Call to Discuss Its Second Quarter Results
Conference Call: Open to: Analysts, investors and all interested partiesDATE: Tuesday, August 9, 2022TIME: 11:00 AM Eastern TimeCALL: 1-888-396-80...
Dorel Industries Announces Results of Annual Meeting
Montréal, May 25, 2022 – Dorel Industries Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A) is pleased to announce that all of the nominees listed in its Management Proxy C...
Dorel Industries Inc. Announces Virtual Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 10:00 A.M. Shareholders are invited to participate by live audio webcast at https://www.dorel.com/pages/shareholder-info...
Dorel Industries Will Hold a Conference Call to Discuss Its First Quarter Results
Conference Call: Open to: Analysts, investors and all interested partiesDATE: Friday, May 6, 2022TIME: 1:00 PM Eastern TimeCALL: 1-888-440-3307 TH...
Dorel Reports Fourth Quarter and 2021 Year-End Results
Fourth quarter earnings hurt by lack of supply and higher costs Inflation and supply chain issues impair short-term earnings visibility Management...
Dorel Industries Will Hold a Conference Call to Discuss Its Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results
CONFERENCE CALL: Open to: Analysts, investors and all interested partiesDATE: Friday, March 11, 2022TIME: 11:00 AM Eastern TimeCALL: 1-888-440-3307...
Dorel Completes Sale Of Sports Segment To Pon Holdings For US $810 Million And Declares Special Dividend Of US $12.00 Per Share
- Special dividend will return US $390 million to Dorel shareholders
- Dorel to implement normal course issuer bid for a maximum of 1,891,222 Class B Subordinate Voting Shares
Dorel Announces Agreement for Sale of its Remaining China Manufacturing Facility
Dorel Industries Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell its remaining juvenile products ...
Dorel Reports Third Quarter Results
- Agreement to sell Dorel Sports unlocks significant shareholder value
- All segments adversely affected by supply chain disruptions and higher costs
- Results include US$61.7 million charge related to the unfavourable Luxembourg tax ruling
- Page 1 of 10
- Next page
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.