Dorel's approach to corporate governance has consistently been to ensure that its business practices be effectively managed to enhance shareholder value. In this context and taking into consideration the recent evolution with respect to corporate governance, Dorel's Board of Directors made a number of decisions with respect to corporate governance practices, including the adoption of two Board Committees (Audit and Human Resources and Corporate Governance) comprised solely of non-related directors.
The rules of the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) require that each listed company disclose on an annual basis its approach to corporate governance with reference to guidelines set out in the TSX Company Manual (the "Guidelines").
The Company's disclosure addressing each of the Guidelines is set out in its 2014 Management Proxy Circular. (PDF format, 216 KB)
- Charter of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee (PDF format)
- Human Resources and Compensation Committee Charter (PDF format)
- Charter of the Audit Commitee (PDF format)
- Code of Business Conduct (PDF format)
- Disclosure Policy (PDF format)
- Whistle-Blowing Policy (PDF format)